Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Captivating cushions: Buy from Brand Alley today!

Hi guys,
When it comes to soft furnishings, my motto is more is more. I like my sofas and beds to be covered in blankets, and stuffed full of cushions and pillows: and if they're all mismatched, all the better! I guess you could say I have a varied taste when it comes to interiors, so the style of our house is eclectic (I think that's the polite way of saying slightly mental!) Even the baby's room is a cushion-fest: The sofa in his room is covered in a whopping 7 different pillows!

Today I am planning on adding even more cushions to the mix in our bedroom: because BrandAlley have an amazing cushion sale, with all cushions up to 50% off! BrandAlley is one of my favourite designer discount sites: the fashion choices are always great, but they also often have wonderful interiors options.

Here are some of my favourite cushions in today's sale, and prices start from just £7!
 photo cushions_zps86b817a0.png The sale is running from today until Sunday 3rd March, and like all sales, the best stuff tends to go fairly quickly: so if you're looking to add some more cushions to your collection (like me!) then you'd better get a move on!!

Love Tor x

Latest on Fabfrocks: If you buy one think this spring make it neon
Latest on Fabfrocks and Family: Baby boy fashion buy of the week

1 comment:

  1. Perfect time for these gorgeous cushions, bath mats, area rugs, curtains & table linen to be on sale!! For best searches Area Rugs, Area rugs Store, area rugs online, Hand tufted rug, Wool area rug, Area Rugs price, Cheap Area Rugs, Rugs Shop New York, Area Rugs Made in India you will definuely get Ameyahome.com the largest Home Furnishing online store in New York, USA. Get discount upto 40% on different items for sale in USA.

    ReplyDelete